Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Oh. My. Gawd....

Today was the first day of this semester that we had class from 8am till 6.15pm.

It seems normal anyway since we use to have class that long hours last time.

Oh. My. Gawd....

P papers are H-E-L-L when it is long hours. I have no idea what in the world Mr. Goh was talking about in Corporate Governance. He went on and on and I just copied whatever he asked to write down. What did I learn? Nothing. Na da. Nil....

I was practically dozing off in class. Then ended up telling Isha that Chace Crawford was freaking good looking then I got slightly awake. Hahaha! But I still wasn't listening at all.

A whole day of class seriously takes all the energy away. Seriously! I am practically dead now and Ms. Menon gave us work to do at home ... nothing..!

I think I'll be sleeping super early. I can barely open my eyes and dark circles are getting really bad. I'll start looking like a freaking panda at the end of the semester. I need some miracle stuff to get rid of them. I know! Concealer! XD

No comments: