Wednesday, 27 January 2010

A Monster!

I bet everyone has a feeling of not wanting to get out of bed in the morning. The bed is like a monster not letting you out of its grasps. The nice, warm and soft blanket not releasing its grips of your body so that you can get up. The soft feathered pillow which keeps injecting laziness into your brains and not letting you rise up.

Ladies and gentleman,

Waking up early in the morning is a epic battle...

And sometimes we win and be wide awake as soon as the warning of the alarm but most of the time we get out of battle covered in mentally tortured wounds and being too tired to start our day.

And apparently hanging out with the "monster" makes you crap a lot the whole day. I've been with it for a whole 12 hours straight last night (this is now starting to sound really, really weird).

I think I've gone mentally challenged!

O.O

No comments: