Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Its over...

It’s over… The 10 days of freedom… it has ended so fast… how come?? I still wanna enjoy waking up late and not sitting in a boring class listening to the lecturer… And I just realise like yesterday that my exam is bout 2 weeks away!!! Oh well then after that I guess the timetable isn’t so bad… less subjects… hehehe…

I started watching a new anime “Nodame Cantabile”… its so funny… and I just love the opening theme song… hehehe…. And the only reason I’m coming online to type this blog is to actually go find the piano piece for it… hehehe… And when I do… go practice later in the evening… then enjoy the rest of my last holiday night watching the tv… hahaha... I sure hope I dun have any homework… cuz I didn’t touch anything!!! Hahaha… I’ll message someone to ask later…

Let’s see Chinese New Year was fun… play mahjong… lost some money… then won it back and a bit more… then played Blackjack and lost the ‘some more’… So in the end what have I won??? Absolutely nothing…

I think I’m finally not a blog addict anymore… I can live on without writing the blog for days… haha… but my life is once again gonna be boring… sigh… what to do?? I guess I’ll just have to make it a bit more interesting… Hehehe

And i have an absolutely long study holiday given in April!!! From the 26th of Apr till 14th of june... it might be longer but my timetable only got till that date... no space... Hahaha... have to wait for the next term's time table... our of this holidays... 6 days are for revision and 3 are exam... OOO... but i doubt i'll use the time to study.. u know me la... study only sure results worst wan... hahaha...

No comments: