Another week has passed… and I had my MOCK exam yesterday… its finally over… hehehe… but got the answers today… I think I failed again… SHIT!!! Hope I dun get barred man… I shall be a good girl and finish my homework… I actually can pass wan… all the stupid careless mistakes and not reading the questions properly lo… wat to do… I’m like a speed reader… sigh…
Just found out on Wednesday that Zhi’s driving instructor is the same as mine… hehehe… I got lessons again this morning at 9.30… then I got class at 1.30 also… there goes another Saturday… at least its not a Sunday… hahaha…
Went to watch step up 2 yesterday… not bad… the dancing was awesome… makes u feel like dancing after watching the show… Jason was starting to dance around everywhere… he only manage to make his shoe squeak… then we went to play bowling… when was the last time I played… hmmm…. Let’s see… 3 years?? No wonder I suck so badly…. Hahaha… and then almost finishing the game I realise that my toe still hurts!!! I tot it was okay already…
Oh yeah before that went to Asia café… met yi ming there… catch up on some stuff… and to try the food there… I’ll be going pyramid wit Serra next Saturday after my exam… hope to celebrate instead of being depressed… IF I fail… I dunno wat to do… then ppl will get to see the emo side of ee may… Hahaha… but I doubt so… ppl who know me well will know that even if I fail I will look as though nothing has happened… hahaha… jia huey called me a wood…
OOO… I love American idol!!! Hahaha… I actually prefer the guys rather than the girls… Hahaha…
I wonder wat will my mom do if I got barred from my paper…O.O!!! She’ll murder me!!! Cuz its like one of the basic papers… I dun mind calculating but the theory is hell!!! AND this paper is all theory… Its still good marks… I think I got the same marks as the previous test or better!!! So in a way I did improve… theory wise… well there is another test on Monday… I wanna do as good as possible… then maybe the teacher will not bar me… I really dun wanna be barred…
I set a goal for tonight… I will finish the revision pack!!! 194 MCQ… calculations and theory… they are pass year questions… so if I can do then I sud be able to answer the REAL thing…
SO… I shall start now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment