The big exam is tomorrow!!! Can you believe it? Well I can't! I am suppose to be revising and what am i doing? Blogging...
What can i say? I need at least some time off, right? If not my head will just explode and I'll forget everything. I'm not entirely blogging only. I'm actually trying out the demo for the exam. While waiting for the question to load, I blog. With me using dial up, it takes centuries.
I realise that the questions are all really tricky. AND I'm a person who fails for tricky questions. All I have to do is just read the questions carefully. But do you know how hard is it to see the EXCEPT or NOT in a sentence?
Example:
Bla bla bla... except:
Can't they just go straigt to the point? Or at least bold, enlarge and put a different colour for the word 'except'?
And the result...
A totally opposite answer.
Then the next thing is my rotten luck this year. Every answer that i change will end up to be wrong and the original one will be right.
Lastly, doing the exam on the computer is actually more difficult. The brightness of the computer actually makes you really lazy to read the extremely long sentence. I will have to read it like 4 times to actually get the question in my head and get the answer.
That's it for my complains. Just ignore them.
Back to reality....
My exam is tomorrow!!! But nothing is going into my head anymore. Sigh. I'll just keep doing the demo and hope some of the questions that i tried actually comes out.
Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment