The day that I dreaded for has arrived. The day of the exam. It was so freaky!!! It's exactly like taking the undang cause its an online exam. You get the results on the spot. How was mine?
Paper 1... 80%
And...
Paper 2...78%
Woo!!! You should see how relieved i was when i saw that i pass the second paper. I was expecting 60 something. I was surprised to see 78%. I'm finally free!!! For now...
Well my next test would be on the 21th of march. SO I kinda have time to worship my playstation and my computer. I miss them so much *hugs the monitor*. Actually i see them everyday. But what the hell...
Don't you realise anything new? I'm using correct spelling for most of my words and also proper english. I think. I realise that it is easier to read if it is properly written (Yes, i've been re-reading my previous posts). See? Don't you just love it? I don't mind typing properly. It helps improve my english and I will be needing really good english cause ACCA is an uk paper.
I desperately need new games to play. I got bored of Guitar Hero and DMC (Zhi Lin must be shocked). I'm going die if i don't find new games. Any recoments? I'm still looking for Okami. Found a classmate who has it. But i'll only get it on Monday. What am i going to do tommorow? Hell no i'm going to study. And obviously i'm not going to sleep the whole day.
I guess i'll just walk around the house untill something interesting happens.
But for now i'm enjoying every moment of my freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment