Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Things should change!

Hell yeah things should change.

NO 1.
I really need to restyle my wardrobe. I don't like my clothes anymore! Hopefully i get to go shopping in KL this sunday. I am so in a shopping mood right now. I wonder why?

NO 2.
I need to get a haircut! I was smsing with Jia Huey last night and trying to get a suitable haircut. In the end i decided that i didnt want to cut them. All because i was having a good hair day. But now i change my mind again.

NO 3.
I desperately need to change my header! Back in Black sounds like Amy Winehouse's album AND i dont like her! (no offense to those who do).

See? I need the change. At least i got my change of timetable. Its much better now and i like it. Poor Zhi Lin has so much homework. Me? What do you think? I played Okami for 7 hours today.

Oh yeah... To all 5 Merantianz 2007...

Gathering!
Venue : Italianesse, The Curve
Time : 6pm onwards
Date : 9th March (This Sunday)


Feel like joining?? Feel free (but dont expect free food). And if your legally 18 i'll go 'jemput' you and hope you'll help me buy a drink.

Wait...

SHIT...

I have driving exam the next day. What the hell?! Why?! Oh well i dont think i'll get hangovers so easily right?

Hope to see you!! Tata~

No comments: