OH MY GOD!!!
Firstly, I passed my driving exam. Hehehe. I waited there for fucking 12 hours!!! If I didn’t get it I’ll be really pissed off. Well at least I got it.
I arrived at the exam place at 8 am. Waited. Then finally when they called my number, bloody hell lunch break!!! I mean what the hell man?? Okay fine I can bear with that. Then I passed my slope, parking and 3-point turn. Yeah!! Happy happy. Then guess what? Wait again…
It was so hot. Then I saw the sky turn darker. Then I saw it rain. Then I saw the sun come out again. By bloody 6.30 they finally called my number to do the road test. And of course at 6.30 and after the rain the traffic was terrible!!! But luckily I got my license and I was the happiest person ever.
Secondly, I got my SPM results. I still remember how my friends and I used to mock people who got 9A1 and 1 fail?? Well mine was close. Hahaha. I got 9As (6A1s and 3A2s) AND… 1D7 for my history. Well that sums up how much I absolutely love my history. But I was still happy. My parents might even get me a car!!! WOO~ My sis was telling my mom to get me a Viva. I don’t even know what car is that (Its the square-ish one right?). I prefer Myvi. Get a sport red one. Bet you’ll like that eh, Zhi Lin? AND I’ll call it dante.
Of course I wont! Cars are meant to be girls (according to Jia Huey). So I’ll come up with some other name. Meanwhile I have a test like next Friday! I’m so freaking dead. I hate T5!! Its like History all over again. And you know how much I LOVE history… Shit…
No comments:
Post a Comment