Wanna know how am i doing? I am so freaking DEAD...
I'm gonna fail my paper 5. I skipped a whole 20 marks question. None of my questions are fully answered. So wat do you think? If i pass, i'll buy myself a Mcdonalds Mcflurry (or however you spell it). I'm not that nice to actually buy someone ice-cream.
Wow! Can you believe it? I didn't go online for like 10 days! Why? Because i'm being a good girl studying....
Ya... Right....
I only studied like one day before my test. Yeah. I know wat you're thinking.
In your head : Serves u right if u fail your test
What can i do? Laziness is one of my expertise. But i did learn that trying to cram 3 months of management theories into your head in 12 hours will give you the worst headache you can ever imagine. My eyes can hardly open the next day.
After the test i went home and slept the whole afternoon. Woke up and i still feel my eyelids being really heavy. So after i ate and finish watching American idol (How can i skip it?) i went to sleep till the next morning. Now i shall never cram things into my head last minute anymore!!! >.<>
Guess what? F1 is in Malaysia. I wanted to go so badly. But the tickets are like at least 100 bucks and thats just for seeing the car zoom pass you in less than 3 seconds? Not worth in man... So a stayed at home. Hoping that Kimi Raikkonen will win the GP again!!! Ngahahaha... KIMI!!! (not you kimmy).. hehehe... Red for ferrari!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment