Sunday, 17 February 2008

The saddest thing ever...

Hello! I’m back after not blogging for a long, long time… Yesterday I had the nicest dream… I dreamt of Kimi Raikkonen, the F1 driver (I’m not gonna share the dream =P)… so nice… I didnt want to wake up... but I had to cuz I have my first driving lesson! Hahaha…

It was actually not as fun as I expected… to be frank its quite boring… Hahaha… I guess it’s just not fun enough for me… I have very high standards for fun… but my engine died like 4 times in a row when doing the stupid balancing on the slope… but the rest was okay… For the slope I stop on the perfect place man!! Hahaha… Parking also masuk without hitting the poles… hehehe… I guess playing race game on the ps helped on the judgement… hahaha…

Today (Which is a Sunday if u didn’t know) I got class… On a bloody SUNDAY!!! 9.30 till 4… And you know why?? It’s because I failed my paper 2… Surprised??? Its not reli my fault… the lecturer raised the passing mark to 64%!!! Normal exam is 56%... And sadly for me I got 60%... SO technically I passed but failed…

But wat to do??? Damn a lot of things got cancelled because of class… SUPPOSE to have my second driving lesson… But got class… SUPPOSE to play mahjong… But got class… SUPPOSE to go to yen’s place last night… But got class the next day… Damn sad…

Well at least I had a family dinner to look forward to… we went to a seafood restaurant in ss2… the food was damn awesome… I’m still so full… I wasn’t till I drank the sprite… darn… But it was nice food… we finished the dinner in like half an hour?? At most 45 mins… hahaha… I’m so not gonna sleep so early… must wait for my food to finish digesting… but I’m like super tired… Luckily my class starts at 1 tomoro… or else I’m so gonna fall flat in class tomoro… Well, I’m still going to anyway… must bring my jacket tomoro… must wired myself with my headset... hehehe

Wat else happen?? Hmmm… I guess that’s all… a new week is starting and I hope it gets better… got another test this Friday… then next Saturday is the real thing man!!! The EXAM!!! *pretends to panic*… Hahaha… okla… shall go digest my food by walking around the house… hahaha… thirsty… the food sure must have put a lot of flavouring…

No comments: