Friday, 21 May 2010

Ain't life a bitch

Why do I always end up facing the computer when I am suppose to be studying?? I am now using my blog to complain about studies....

Sounds sad but for now my life revolves around studying. Ain't that a bitch.

I can't wait till my exam is over on the 15th of June at approximately 6 something in the evening. I will be absolutely free!

Plus, I can't wait to get my belly pierced on the 17th. >:)

Yes, I AM getting it pierced. I am almost turning 20! I NEED to do something like rebellious. I've been such a goody goody girl for such a long time. Plus, it looks nice. After that I'll be super broke. It'll cost lots of moolahs (Yi Ming's term of money, which is really a slang for money and its quite catchy).

Kimmy might get her tattoo too! She's bringing her design there and see how much it'll cost. She's getting a goldfish. A GOLDFISH...

That!! Hahaha! I deliberately chose the one with the bubble eye. So gross and its like it'll pop anytime. Anyways, I haven't seen her design yet. She was suppose to post it up on facebook so that Jia Huey and I can see it. A Goldfish...

What else will I be doing during my 2 pathetic weeks of holiday? I guess I'll finish up Uncharted 2 at Yen's place (I left about 50% more of the game) and I think I'll also play Prince of Persia.

What else, what else??

I guess just plain hanging out....

No comments: