It is, once again, that time.
The time where I always wish that the person who ever created exams will burn in hell, skinned, marinated in salt and pepper and burned again.
The beginning of the semester seemed only days ago but now it is mid-May and everyone in ACCA is stressing out trying to study the entire syllabus in insanely, inhumanly approximately 3 weeks.
As usual, this is also the time where we regret. Regret not studying from the first day of class and sleeping in class where the things that the lecturer was teaching was crucial for the coming June sitting examination.
With that, we also make a promise to ourselves that we will a hundred percent start studying on the first day the NEXT semester.
The problem is that we never keep our promises. I know I never (for studies). So now I am in my regretting phase and I am still not studying yet! I open the book and all I see are markings on a white piece of paper.
I was suppose to this afternoon. I got distracted by my mom not being at home. So the computer was available for use AND there was a new episode of How I Met Your Mother. Then I got carried away with some of the previous episodes. I exceptionally love season 3. =D
As I was watching AND "studying" (the book was opened in front of me), it was raining like super heavily.
A LIGHTNING
AND A THUNDER!!
It scared the living daylight out of me and I pulled a neck muscle. Bloody switch tripped and my modem and computer went off.
The first thing in my head was hoping that my computer is alright and as you can see I AM blogging now. Its starting to rain, AGAIN.
I am so going to turn the computer off this time. Fucking learnt my lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment