Rain. We love it we hate it.
Today, I hate it. Fucking weather is making me super lazy! My ass would not want to get out of the seat. The rain is making it cooling but I have a bloody flu and thus my nose it totally blocked. I can't taste anything that I'm eating. Damn that sucks.
It is now 6pm and I should be in my room doing my daily exercise. The rain is just going to ruin that routine. I would go for a walk but I don't like going alone. Who knows? Some bitch might chase after me.
Yes, I am coming up with lame-ass jokes to satisfy my own sense of humour. I swear one day I'll be found rotting in my room with maggots feeding on me. So lifeless being at home.
I need to start doing what I actually decided. I've always said I'll drive more. I should! Haven't driven the car in ages! My dad told me once that I was a danger to the road. Hahaha!
I shall drive home from college tomorrow! If my dad fetches me. I don't like driving my mom's huge-ass Toyota Unser. Useless car really. I floor it and it doesn't move. D:
No comments:
Post a Comment