I woke up early in the morning today. Why? All because I got addicted to this games named Uncharted 2 and I dont have a fucking PS3. Stupidity.
SO. I have to go to Yen's place to complete the game. Since my mom doesn't want to send me out, I have to follow my dad out in the morning when he goes to work. He drops me at Mcds and Yen is awfully nice enough to loan me her laptop to use at Mcds! =D
And I was suppose to be studying... Pfft! So not working.
So here I am still at Mcds. I totally think that the coffee here fucking sucks. It is like drinking bloody drain water! "Grown at higher altitudes, resulting in a finer, more distinctive taste and aroma". Taste different each of the 4 times I refilled.
On the other hand, who am I to complain? Its free refill and also free Wifi. Oh well, it must be me drinking too much of good coffee at Starbucks. My tastebuds repels the cheap stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment