Yes, I've been pretty much doing nothing at home and I had this idea to make this god-like cookies that a friend of mine once made. They were gastrorgasmic man!
It seems like the oven I have is soooooo pathetically small, I can only bake like 3 of them at a time. Thus, I intend to reduce the size, and more people get to eat them! :D
Since the first few rounds were just 3 at a time, somehow the time taken to bake these heavens in a tray are not fast enough. Bake 3, eat 2. Balance 1. So now I am actually blogging to make sure that I keep my hand off those cookies or there won't be any left.
Though I have to admit that they are a bit too sweet. Then it hit me. I was supposed to used semi sweetened chocolate chips. But I bought the sweetened ones.
Oh well! All the sore throat that will be coming will be sooooo worth it. Anyways, credits to the original recipe, here!
No comments:
Post a Comment