It is a little late. Actually, VERY late for this post but I have been busy doing other stuff and I just noticed this morning that I have not written about my experience at Redang.
Our flight was scheduled to leave at 8.30 am. Meaning that I will have to wake up at 6am to pack some stuff and have some food.
The flight wasn't long. Berjaya Air wasn't that bad actually. Its pretty comfortable. Right before the plane landed we saw a rainbow right outside our window. Didn't manage to get a picture of it though...
Once we got out of the plane, the air was sooooo humid and hot. The saltiness of the sea can be smelt from the air. Somehow I thought that it was saltier than Perhentian...
Got on a van to the Resort, checked in and chilled because the next snorkelling trip is only at 2 something. So we had to time kill and when I say that it means time for me to explore the place and take loads of human being-less pictures.
Snorkelling for me wasn't as nice as Perhentian. Then we got back it was dinner and after that I was basically just chilling on the chairs outside the chalets. You would not believe the view at night! Having less light pollution, you can actually see the stars! Its not as insane as the time I went to Australia. But for Malaysia, you can hardly see them stars anymore.
I crashed early wanted to wake up early to get a shot of the sunrise. The first picture was taken on the last day. The morning of the second day was cloudy but then you can see the gorgeous clouds around the sunrise.
Oh how I loved it there. I would go back to both Redang and Perhentian anytime just to do absolutely nothing but sit and chill.

No comments:
Post a Comment