You know how some times you get some wacky symptoms and then you decided to consult Dr.Google?
Recently, I noticed that there were little red dots on my legs. Like even pores on my leg and they are under the skin. Meaning they were not bumpy like a rash.
Dr.Google said that these things were called Petechiae and as a normal human being, I google image and looked for the pictures that looked just like my symptom. Found a few and they point to me having Dengue Fever.
I do actually meet all the symptoms. Headache, muscle and joint aches, pain behind the eyes, spots. The only thing missing was the fever. Hahaha! Glad that didn't show up.
But then today the dots are going away. So I guess that it was just nothing.
Though, I am still constantly tired and having low blood pressure which is driving me crazy because I space out 9.5 times out of 10. Also getting a head rush 3 out of 5 times you stand up ain't fun.
I should REAAAAALY go get my blood checked....
But then again......... :3
No comments:
Post a Comment