Saturday, 7 February 2009

Huge disappointment...

Here's the lineup for Sunburst KL 2009... I got it from Klue online...

INTERNATIONAL

  1. N.E.R.D.
  2. Russian Winters (Australia)

LOCAL

  1. Butterfingers (minus Loque)
  2. Hujan
  3. Bunkface
  4. Estranged
  5. Estrella
  6. Pesawat
  7. They Will Kill Us All
  8. The Otherside Orchestra
  9. Joe Flizzow
  10. Meet Uncle Hussein
  11. Gerhana Ska Cinta
  12. Dead Mushroom
  13. Arabyrd
  14. Aseana Percussion Unit
  15. Twilight Actiongirl
  16. Loops Collective
  17. Cosmic Kitchen
  18. Reza Salleh
  19. Juwita Suwito
  20. Projek Pistol

REGIONAL

  1. Nidji (Indonesia)
  2. Agrikulture (Indonesia)
  3. Andra And The Backbone (Indonesia)
  4. Sixx (Singapore)
  5. Malique & D'Essentials (Indonesia)
  6. Twentyfirst Night (Indonesia)

Hold your horses cos there might be more! Apparently, there are a few more acts to be confirmed, namely:

TO BE CONFIRMED

  1. Coldplay
  2. Prodigy
  3. Lupe Fiasco


As said, it is a huge disappointment. I expected better bands. Coldplay is not even confirmed yet! I'm so not going to pay RM143 for only local and regional bands wei. Don't even have One Buck Short or Pop Shuvit. So I ended up saving that amount of money and it goes into the pot for my iPod Touch...

Oh well, I shall be a good girl and start studying Law later. Have to make my own notes cause I'm so not gonna read the whole textbook everytime I study. Its plain dumb.


No comments: