Friday, 13 February 2009

Sexy voice?

I'm gonna fail my F5 paper...

But that's not the main part of today.

I went to Pyramid after the paper today. Apparently to celebrate the end of exams and also to enjoy before getting our December paper's results.

Shit...

Anyway, went shopping! Met Zhi and Yi Ming. Surprise.

Yi Ming said I got sexy voice... XD

Yeah, its the sore throat...

Then went to Parkson with Amanda. Got a nice skirt there for RM30! Wait, that's not it. There was a song by Macy Gray playing called "I Try". I sang along since i knew the song and I sound like her!

XD

I liked it but its sad to not have my usual voice. And now, there seem to be a flu coming along. My god.

Friday the 13th?

Hah! Some girl came up to me today at Asian Avenue asking whether I have a sanitary pad.

Lucky for her I did... XD

Why am I even blogging about that?

No comments: