Saturday, 21 February 2009

Why is it always tax???

Tax, tax, tax...

Out of the three papers I'm taking, it is the one that i like the most. Why must there be so much homework???

I'm so so so so lazy to do 5 full length theory questions la...

Its so long and boring. All the stupid Badges of Trade.

Sounds cool huh? Badges of Trade. It is so not cool...

I still have tomorrow to do. So why not enjoy my day today? I had class this morning. Once again I have lost my mood to study. Its like I just want to laze around everyday at home doing absolutely nothing.

Why am I still doing ACCA? I am still wondering. I know i should finish it but it doesn't interest me anymore. Why? Oh well, not having the motivation to do something sucks. I don't like it.

I want to enjoy life more! Its my last teenage year! I'm gonna be 20 next year. Two-Zero! I need to get out more. I'm still waiting for my car.

No comments: