Monday, 9 February 2009

Tax my ass.....

As usual, I gave up studying. Most probably I'll end up panicking last minute tomorrow.

And as I stare at the test paper which lies motionless before me, I'll be fidgeting my pen or pencil.

When I open the paper and see theory questions, I'll go, "Oh, fuck".

At the end of the day, I'll end up creating my own theories.

"Tax free for everyone!"

It'll make tax so much easier.

There won't BE tax.

Three less papers!

Isn't that so tempting?

My mind is so full of shit now. Totally random stuff.

I'm just staring at stuff and my mind drifting to a land where I see pigs with wings gliding across a vast field covered in flower...

Snap back eemay!

Swimming in a pool of marshmallows and a fountain of chocolate...

Focus eemay!

Tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax

*snores*

No comments: