Friday, 20 February 2009

You know you need sleep when...

...The part under your eyes are turning dark... aka dark circles.

I so desperately need all the sleep that I can get! I just want to sleep. My god I felt so dead yesterday since I was in collage from 7.45am till like 9pm. Class was as usual from 8am till 2.30pm. Then I have this stupid CBS (English class) that was at 6.30.

The bloody idiotic class apparently was too big this semester. So we are required to take a placement test.

O.O

My brain was so dead I was dreaming halfway through the paper and just wishing to go home and take a long awesome shower and long awesome sleep.

The paper was a 2 hours paper. 3 freaking long passages that are about 2 full pages where we must read then answer questions. As for me, I read the questions then find the answers. Then after that, 2 bloody essays! Who in their freaking sane mind can do 3 comprehension questions and 2 essays in 2 hours?

I wasn't in my sane mind.

I crapped the paper. Not that it mattered very much. It just decides whether you do the classes this semester or the next one. The one in this semester is 14 weeks whereas the one in the next is only 10. So those with the better results will go for the shorter span.

Not that I care very much.

I only wanted my sleep... =(

No comments: