... to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D!

Yes! Everyone has seen it except for Kimmy and I! That is sad right? I know!
Anyways, I was suppose to take the KTM from Subang Jaya then change to Platform 6 at KL Sentral in order to reach Mid Valley. It was the only place left that was showing Toy Story. I reached the Subang station at approximately 10.15am. I think I just fucking missed the train because I waited there for like fucking 35 minutes! The bloody movie starts at 11.30am!
This was a chance for me to try out the Ladies' Coach that they introduced a couple of months ago.
Apparently, some guy DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ!!!! Or they are just plain blind...
The coach has cushioned seats! I enjoy the privileges of being a girl... =D
By the time I reached Sentral, it was like what, 11.05am? Saw Kimmy and Yen at the other platform. Had to ran the other side but end up waiting for the train till 11.30am.
We had fun laughing at dudes getting shooed off by the guard form entering the Ladies' Coach.
When we reached we were so late but as usual there was advertisements and stuff. So as Kim went to the toilet, Yen and I bought drinks and when we got into the cinema it started maybe about 5 minutes or so.
I love the movie! I don't think I'll watch it in the cinemas again but its worth me going through all the crap to get all the way to Mid Valley just to watch it.
I LOVE Bonnie's PEAS-IN-A-POD! They are soooo freaking cute!

I want them! SOOOO cute!
Anyways, we wandered around Mid Valley for a bit then realised that there wasn't much there to do and Yen wanted to study. So we took the train beck to Sentral and then the LRT back to Paramount. We were suppose to go to A&W SS2 to makan and study after that. After a looooong ass walk back to Kim's from Paramount, we changed our mind and decided to just order via the phone.
Oh god, the rootbeer float never tasted more awesome. We had Waffles in a Cup too! Soooo good.
I was so freaking full after that. Then I was suppose to be studying too! I end up watching South Park and Robot Chicken. XD
With a full tummy, I can back to dinner...
Oh my gosh! Such a sin! I ate soooo much!
Gluttony be gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment