So I followed my dad out in the morning and he dropped me at college. I did some research stuff for my thesis. Gosh, I still don't know how to do it. I'll get serious about it on Wednesday.
Then I was going to continue my studying plan at my usual place - Starbucks' quiet room. On the bus I met Pravena! She was going to watch Despicable Me. I haven't watched it nor am I planning to watch it till after my test but SOMEHOW I ended up watching it in 3D today.

Damn it! Its soooooo freaking funny!
The minions' laughters are so bloody contagious.
The kid is so cute! "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!"
Oh my gosh... It was hilarious! Totally worth my RM20 for 3D.
After that I finally got my ass to the quiet room. I barely started doing anything and suddenly there was an invasion by this bunch of people. They came in a group of 12 and armed with techno-ish music and 6 laptops.
Fucking bitches and dickheads are so inconsiderate! They play music out loud and talking like everyone was having headphones on playing at the highest volume and they are trying to talk to each other....
Anyway, after awhile they shut their pieholes. I was able to read some stuff. Then I got bored and decided to go spend some money. Bought myself a nice pair of bikini at Catchup for RM69.90 which I think is actually cheap considering the others I saw going over the hundreds.
My so-called studying did not go on so well afterall...
Oh yeah! The title. Decaf. For the first time I tried decaffeinated coffee. It actually ain't that bad. It tastes like coffee BUT does not make me sleepy after drinking it! Yeah, it is proven that every time I have anything with caffeine I get really sleepy, even tea.
So to satisfy my love for coffee, I will be having decaf! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment