Wednesday, 21 July 2010

There is evil in the air

Today is apparently my last day of work. I will be still going to work if my help is still needed in August. I somehow got bored of working even with cash being slapped into my face just like that. I kinda like it.

I spend once again a day at the office doing not much stuff. They actually ran out of stuff for me to do! Yes, I am extremely efficient and I don't like sitting there and not doing anything. Feels as though time is being flushed down the toilet.

I am in some way glad that I don't have to work for the next few weeks. One is that I don't have to wake up early even when I don't have class. Two is that I can sleep late at night and that means I can go out. Still I need a driver. Damn I should drive more often.

Had steamboat buffet for dinner. Or is it buffet steamboat? I think its steamboat buffet. Mentari Yuen. Celebrating Yan Por's early birthday.

Buffets are evil sons of bitches! They give you this all-you-can-eat policy so that you will make sure you eat your money's worth. IT IS EVIL!!! It makes you overeat! Thus I feel horrible for eating so much! I feel as though as I grew sideways INSTANTLY!

I actually came home early even when I had the chance to stay out late tonight. SOMEONE needs to counter the evil in the air. Honestly, it just that my dad's outstation and my mom is alone at home. See? I am such an awesome daughter.

The reward of being a good child? I am sentenced to bored till death.

No comments: