This year I have done two major stuff ever done in my life.
One is I went to pierce my belly.
Two is I cut my hair short!
I haven't had short hair since I was like what, 7? I use to have those coconut shaped hair. I look cute, okay! Then this year I've contemplating whether or not to cut my hair short again.
Oh my god! I LOVE my new hair do! The right side is curling too much though but it still looks nice!
Anyways, yesterday it was my high school class reunion. Venue was at Plus 8. Damn the place. The food was not appetizing at all! Look at the menu and bleh. Worst of all? THERE IS NO BOOOOOOOZEEEE! Only beer... D:
But we still stuck around and chat a bit, ate some fries. Then Jia Huey has been bugging me to go to Sid's. After some picture taking, etc, finally we left for Sid's!
It is so nice to be the girlfriend or boyfriend of a bartender. In this case I am only a friend to one. I got "free samples"! Kay Sze made me something with Bols and Lychee. Not really my taste but its not bad. I still stuck to my Bacardi neat. I love my hard liquor! Kay Sze ordered something from the kitchen too! It was suppose to be for Jia Huey BUT someone didn't wanna eat much so we shared. Finally, tried Paulaners Beer. This was really a free sample. It was sweet and not beer like but its nice!
We totally should have gone to Sid's in the first place, right JH? They've got better booze! Anyways, here's my new look! I am only posting the pictures a look nicer in. Hehe...
I need to go find lunch now. Super hungry.




No comments:
Post a Comment