I always thought that it was spelt as Sungai Wang. Anyway, I met up with Kimmy and she friend whose name I forgot (sorry). Luck was on our side as the bus to the Kelana Jaya station arrived after a not-very-long wait.
I totally hate sitting on buses. It make me feel like puking so badly. On the way there, I met Pui Yee on the bus! I was suppose to be meeting up with her for yamcha-ing and catch up for like ages but never manage to meet up with her. Of all the places, we saw each other on the bus.
We took the train first to Amcorp Mall to get something. While there we ate lunch at this Japanese restaurant which has really big portion meals. Not a good thing to do when I am about to get something done at Sungei Wang.
Then we left the place after buying what we were suppose to get. Too the LRT to KL Sentral and Kimmy's friend went to KLCC. We had to walk all the way to the other side to change to the Monorail.
Got to Sungei Wang and finding the stupid shop was horrible. Its like a freaking maze there! Jia Huey told us that it was at one of the corners. Luckily I found the name card which was hidden in my purse.
When I walked in the shop I asked how much was Belly Piercings. The person said RM150. I totally expected it anyways. Went in waited and fill in form, choose the bar and usual.
Damn it was painful but bearable. The guy taught me how to keep it clean which I think he said mix a quarter teaspoon of salt into half cup of water. I think...
Anyways, I done it! And it cost me RM120...
The dude warned me that I'll feel pukish later. Oh god I do feel pukish so badly now....
My Udon is going to regurgitate itself... D:
PS: My parents have no idea about it and they should never find out.....
No comments:
Post a Comment