Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Ka-ching!

It is the last day of the month and obviously I got paid for the first time in my life. I was expecting a check actually but they gave me cold hard cash of RM260 for 6 and a half working days....

Ka-Ching!! $$$

My parents never let me work previously but since it was a relative's office, it wasn't a problem. Money is soooo much sweeter when earned than given to you by parents. Even better when you don't have to do much at work other than printing, cutting samples, pasting samples and binding. Wait! Today I did some packing list for the containers to be shipped overseas. Fucking confusing, did it anyways. The person has horrible handwriting...

Everyone in the office are like cleaning up the place. Apparently auditors are coming tomorrow. I get to be there and kepoh... >:)

Portugal lost to Spain last night! D:

I support Portugal not because of Cristiano Ronaldo. I actually find him quite unattractive. There is something wrong with his face that I do not like. The Portuguese are actually quite good! They are my next team after Germany who is going to kick Argentina in the ass once again. They did it once, they can do it again.

I was watching the match this morning and noticed that there were some dudes with long hair. Urgh! Its covered in sweat and imagine one of the innocent short-haired player was trying to head the ball and this long-haired dude is trying to do the same! The damn sweat-covered hair will smack the other dude right in the face...!

I guess that's why not many girls play football...

No comments: