Damn it! Classes are about to start again soon! Why does ACCA students have such a sad pathetic 2 weeks holiday.
As usual I didn't spend my holidays the way I wanted to spend them. I didn't manage to watch all the movies that I was suppose to watch (except A-Team). I didn't manage to play the games I am suppose to. I didn't manage to drive more often. I DID manage to watch Supernatural. I practically spend my holidays working to earn money that I'll most probably going to be spending before I receive them.
Shopping is a girls bestfriend and worse enemy. Spending money is always nice. Especially on pretty things... =D
The money that I had earn from working is actually insufficient to cover what I am going to be spending tomorrow and on Friday! Oh gosh. Damn I hate people's birthdays. But I like parties! Therefore, I need to get presents. Especially for demanding Jia Huey who demands for her birthday present on her farewell party AND I got to bring booze. I am not getting liquor. Too expensive. Shall just get beer. But then there will be sooo many people going! Oh well, I'll just get them for myself...
Germany totally kick England's ass yesterday. Germany to the finals!! Argentina will go home next... =P
No comments:
Post a Comment