First, I'll be meeting up with Kimmy at pyramid and we'll catch a bus to Kelana Jaya station and then cab to Hartamas to meet up with Jia Huey. The bus took forever to arrive and we decided to take the cab from pyramid since we were running late. Bloody cab cost us 21 bucks. Luckily we split the fee.
I was supposed to be getting my belly piercing today! Ended up, the place Jia Huey and Kay Sze go for their tattoo touch-up didn't have a piercer anymore. So now I will have to go to Sungai Wang and get it done one day.
Then Kimmy and I were suppose to meet Yen at Tropicana mall to catch the Germany vs Serbia match at 7.30pm. JH was suppose to drop us there but they took a round turn and ended up going a longer way.
Fine. No big deal.
We reached there and it was still early so we decided to catch a movie. Watched The A-Team! Its actually quite good! A bit long but it was nice... Hot, hot Bradley Cooper....!
I wish he'd keep his shirt off the whole movie... =DAfter that was the long awaiting match. Went to Santini's as it was the cheapest for Heineken pints. The stupid place totally rip me off with my Martell on the rocks. Fucking RM30 of that little bit of shit?
Fine.
Germany's matched totally pissed me off even more! Stupid Spanish referee was giving out bloody yellow cards like they were Christmas cards! Beer totally wasn't helping.
The match would actually be exciting if you weren't a Germany supporter. It was heart-stopping. I pity Podolski. He's going to beat himself up for screwing up a lot of shots.
Pfft!
No comments:
Post a Comment