I've still got 2 more papers to go and I'm suppose to be studying. Instead I am making plans for my holiday!! =D
That night right after my exam I am determined to go out. I don't care but I am. Damn I wish I took my exam at KDU or somewhere in PJ. I shall do that next semester.
Then the next few days will be cash going out like a busted pipe!
I need to catch up on the movies I missed. If there are still showing then I'll go to the cinema but if they are not I'll be downloading then.
Since TV has been really unfair and decided to end the season of Glee and How I met Your Mother (I feel soooo empty without Barney's humour) I am stuck with no new episodes for my holiday. Awesome timing. So, I will be watching Supernatural and Gintama!
Perhaps maybe also rewatch Friends and some cartoons! (Jia Huey and Yi Ming have been watching them without me... D:)
I will also be earning some moolah via part time. Nge nge nge....
Last but not least, will be going to Hartamas with JH and Kim. They are getting tattoo stuff done while I am going to get my belly pierced! Yeah!
Sad news is that being the exam season, I intend to eat more and thus I NEED to eat less from now... XD
Alright... Back to my books. I had my 15 minute of fun thinking about my holidays...
No comments:
Post a Comment