Finally after so many years my mom is actually letting me go out to work part-time! Well I think she wouldnt if it wasn't a relative's place.
Anyway, I am suppose to be working now but its lunch time.
What about my work? Basically I am helping them do a catalogue. So printing, sticking samples and binding.
Ooo, binding is really fun. Cutting and sticking the samples are the worse and it takes the longest time. I am going to get arm muscles by doing so.
Doing about 50 of them a day. I get paid RM40 a day. Good pay huh? Better than being at home and being unproductive. Being unproductive doesn't earn money. Not like I can shit out money.
I have also started on my OBU degree. I am soooo decided whether to do Corporate Governance or Corporate Social Responsibility. Both are kinda my thing so i don't really mind. I was browsing the website of the company that I'll be doing and they are really active in CSR. I asked Ms Shanta and she say its better to do CG. So I am stuck in the middle and being indecisive.
I should get things started soon. Maybe I can bring stuff to do during lunch hours. Its quite boring really. Since I don't drive I can't really go out and eat unless I follow the others out but it'll feel wuite awkward. So I rather make my own food and eat in the nice air-conditioned room where there is all the coffee and milo that I can have.
I got bored of eating out anyway. At college it was eating out every single day. I am going to died and I body won't rot from all the MSG that I ate.
So I made my very own "Subway". Wholemeal bread with margerine, 2 sausages, 1 slice of cheese, lots of pickles and olives and finally mustard. Nyum~~
What should I make tomorrow? I feel like making maggi goreng. Then fry an egg. But that would mean I have to get up super early.
Yes, the only thing that I have to complain about work is that I have to wake up really early when it is suppose to be my holiday. I could be going out with friends but I am stuck in an office just to earn 40 bucks a day...
But then again. 40 bucks a day!! A week and I'll have 200 bucks. I can go for shopping!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment