It is so crap-able. Why? Because most of the things that we're suppose to be doing is totally not going to be true except the numbers and reports we gather in the process.
I was suppose to create a timetable that I am suppose to "follow". Like hell I'm going to follow it. Timetables are made to be broken. There will be procrastination and delaying of work. There will be going out to enjoy my youth as I only have it once.
In the end, timetables are just for show.
While I was doing it, I saw a what we were expected to include in the report. Project objectives. As if I want to know the Corporate Governance of a company. My true objective is to pass and get a upper second honours degree.
Anyways, Yi Ming's coming back from New Zealand tomorrow! Adrian wants to go makan asam laksa and says that Yi Ming will fetch me. Yeah! Better call more people. I do not like being THE lamp post. Especially when the both of them
Have a safe flight Yi Ming! Bring back some good looking guys... =D
No comments:
Post a Comment