MUSE

I totally regret missing this band back in 2007. Hopefully they'll come back to Malaysia! I'd kill to hear Matt Bellamy sing live on stage...
AVENGED SEVENFOLD

Hardcore but they are awesome! Great guitar! This is one that I am sure Yi Ming would 100% go with me the night before and stay over night to get in front of the stage...
BON JOVI

Jon Bon Jovi will never fail to get you jumping and headbanging to all the hits by the band. It will be an awesome concert!
GREEN DAY

My favourite band of all time!! How can I possibly not include them in my list???
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

Ok. I've been to this one but I won't mind going for it another time. It was epic. EPIC!!!
FALL OUT BOY

Emo band but they are awesome! This one Jia Huey will definitely join me.
U2

A band that noone, I repeat NOONE, should ever miss in their lifetime! Come on! Its U2!!
KASABIAN

Another one that I have been but enjoyed! It was MTV World Stage but the crowd was leaving when they started performing. Therefore I want a concert by them and only them...
AGAINST ME!

Stop! Take some time to think, figure out what’s important to you~
Yea, as the lyrics said. Must go!!
THE WHITE STRIPES

Female drummer, Meg White!! One of the best ever drummer! Come on!!
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

One of the bands I grew up listening to... Another must!
OK! I'll make sure I catch each and everyone of these acts even if I have to fly to the other side of the world and pay a lot of it! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment