Saturday, 21 August 2010

Rise n shine!

I am awake at 9am in the morning on a day where I have no class nor do I have to go to work. I am clearly getting old growing up!

In my previous post, I mentioned that I was going for a kickboxing trial class. IT WAS AWESOME!! I totally love it! It is a great and fun work out! After that day my daily workout seemed really boring to me and I haven't been doing them as regularly as I always have been. Therefore I have decided to join kickboxing classes!

Christine will be going too! Since I don't have a car I will hve to tag along with her. She's taking the package that offers 2 classes a week in a month. It is RM160 but students are RM120... =P

Speaking of a car, I did go on some time ago about me finishing my ACCA abroad? Well, seems like that is not going to happen. I was dying to go and now I just have to find an alternative.

I was asking my mom once again for the permission to go and she said that with all the renovations that my dad wants to do to the front porch of the house, a lot of money will be used up and that if I want to go, I will have to stop studying, get a job and PAY MY OWN FEES and other stuff.

I did calculated the cost and it was close to RM12k. How am I suppose to get that cash?? I'll be working forever! Okay, maybe not forever but for a really long time....

So I was thinking maybe I'll stay here and ask my parents to get me a car? And since I don't want to be stressed out taking the final 2 papers, I will be working for my internship and studying part time instead.

I get moolah! And my awesome friends that are here. As for the car, my mom say that she will only pay for the down payment and I will still have to pay for the installments. Mean parents I have. But maybe I can make them pay more for the down payment?? HAHA!

But she did mention that if in future I were to do my Masters overseas, she will fully pay for the fees and stuff. Why? Because I can actually go to Australia for it. Or New Zealand. Currency is much cheaper.

Sounded like a fair deal right? I get a car most probably next semester in January IF I can find an internship. I don't really care what company I work with. So I guess shouldn't be that difficult to get a job.

See? Aren't I getting old? I think I will be first one among my high school friends to have a permanent job... D:

No comments: