
Yeah. THAT movie.
I was bored today and I decided to rewatch it. As I was watching it for the god-knows-how-many-times, I couldn't help but notice the husky, rugged voice of Bruce Wayne when he is Batman. What the hell is that for? Is it because he was afraid that someone will recognise his actual voice or is it because his suit is too tight and it was choking him. Or maybe its cause his mask was cover his nose meaning he can't breath???
That voice makes him sound like he has been smoking too much cigarettes or maybe he's at the 4th stage of oesophageal cancer. A dark knight indeed.
By watching the movie another time just makes me depressed. Heath Ledger is such an awesome villain. His awesome charming smile in 10 Things I Hate About You transformed into a psychotic wackjob with a permanently craved smile.

God his good. And damn why sis he died. Such a waste. Such a waste indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment