Monday, 16 August 2010

Missing in action?

Yes I have been missing the last couple of days. I actually got Jia Huey thinking I died or something... haha!

I was missing due to a few reasons. One, is that my psychotic computer is actually at the shop now. It kept on restarting itself till i got sick of it. But the computer guy said that it wasn't when its at the shop... Damn...

Another reason is that I was on a holiday in Penang! Without my parents! But with my sister and her friends... =D

Was an awesome trip with lots of laughter and crazy acts. Didn't wanna leave on the last day. Penang is such a laid back place! But drivers there are idiots. Ate like shit for the past couple of days and now I need to detox! Too much good food in to little days! Good food = Unhealthy food...

ANYWAYS! I am officially 20 today. Kinda an ordinary day. Not like i celebrate my birthday anyway. Too much things to be done. Too lazy. But i do feel old... I am no longer a teen and I can no longer have an excuse to do stupid stuff... D:

Going for kickboxing class later... *jab**jab*

BURN ALL THE PENANG FOOD!!!!!! BURN!!!!!

... and maybe look out for good looking dudes... =P

No comments: