Thursday, 26 August 2010

Once you start skipping, you'll never go back!

Once again I am ranting about having another test coming up and as usual, I did not noticed that it was next week till yesterday. Since I don't have sufficient time to fit all those vital information into my oh-so-very-small brain, I have decided (yes, you've guessed it) to skip it yet again.

Its just a feeling you get when you know you won't get caught and noone really gives a damn whether you go for the test. Its tempting. Like for example I were to say you can carry out any crime for a day without getting caught or penalised later on. Would you take the offer?

HELL YEAH I DEFINITELY WOULD!

I would be robbing banks! Or maybe try out some of my "awesome" stealth skills and be a hired killer?? Cool eh?? I have a feeling that I won't get caught or penalised BUT I might just get myself killed by accident...

I should stop playing Hitman...

No comments: