Yeah.. i went to johor. Love the food there man! (All the lovely otak-otak). I ate at least 50 of then in the three days that I've been there.
This morning something outrageous happened!!! I woke up and had a conversation with my mom...
(The whole conversation was in Cantonese)
ME : What's for lunch?
*silence*
ME : You cook porridge only ah???
*silence*
ME : Hello???
MOM : WHAT??? Ya la cooked porridge with sausages LA.... (she sounded so pissed off)
I was like what did i do??? I just woke up!! For god's sake...
And just now she asked me to do the laundry again. Luckily i was in a good mood (my dad brought back a huge box of chocolate coated macadamia nuts). So i did it. I actually wanted to study. My mom saw me taking books and laying them on the floor. Maybe its a sign asking me not to study... Hmmm...
Should i follow the sign??? =P
No comments:
Post a Comment