Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Just found out i got tagged!! O.O

The questions...
1. What is the most important thing in your life?
OBVIOUSLY my beauty sleep

2. Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
Why not???

3. Do you smoke?
Nope... i dun wan to get black lungs

4. What is the latest gadget that you own?
Wow... i wonder... might be my handphone i guess...

5. Who did you mostly text yesterday?
Kimmy cuz we were talking bout McFly.. XD

6. How old are you & are you a virgin?
17 going on 18 in August and yes i am

7. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Other than my lunch, i guess it wud be a cap.

8. Where do you wish to get married?
OOO... i've actually think about this! I wanna get married on a cruise ship somewhere in the middle of nowhere

9. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
If only i know...

10. How many kids do you want?
One boy named Jared and one girl named Alaina

11. Are you in love?
In wat sense? I'm so in love wit dougie now... ^^

12. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Restaurant 88 in Sunway Mas. The food was awesome!!!

13. Name the lastest book that you bought?
Hmmm... i dun buy books cuz my bro has a home library of his own

14. What is your full name?
Yam Ee May

15. Do you believe in GOD?
Nope. I'm a free-thinker

16. Name a (in my case more than one) person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Must i pick one? Cuz i have like a lot... But if i really have to choose it'll be Gerard Way or Kimi Raikkonen... XD

17. Christina or Britney?
Neither

18. Do you do your laundry?
Nope... cuz my clothes magically disappears and appear in my cupboard the next day

19. The most exciting place you want to go
Exciting eh? Swim with the sharks in some waterworld

20. Hugs or Kisses?
Depends

21. Single or attached?
What do ya think?

22. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-desperately wants a Porsche
-enjoys making up her own psycho theories

-getting nerdy
-lately thinking of tattoo ideas
-my sms buddy when i'm dying in class

8 Things I say too often:
-Huh?
-Shit!
-Damn!
-OMG!!!
-How???
-Sure a not???

-Sleepy
-Bored la....

8 Things I’m passionate about:
-Music
-Movies
-TV
-Computer
-F1(cars)
-Having fun
-Games
-Food

8 Songs I could list to over and over again:
-Translyvania ~ McFly
-Cemetry Drvie ~ My Chemical Romance
-Always Be My Baby ~ David Cook
-Thank You for the Venom ~ My Chimical Romance
-Basketcase ~ Greenday
-Here I Am ~ The Explosion
-Saccharine Smile ~ The Donots
-Paper Wings ~ Rise Against

8 Things I learned last year:
-Last minute study for sejarah makes u pass
-Driving is boring
-Drums is impossible for me to get (for now)
-My phone can only fit 190 songs
-You can put coffeemate in milo
-Gastric really hurts
-Studying beforehand make me fail my subjects
-I'm the second tallest in my family (Besides my dad... duh.. i'll be freaked out if i'm taller than my dad)

Oh well, since i dun read other people's blog so i rather not tag anyone... hehehe... fell free if you wan to do it...

No comments: