Yeah i'm studying. Well i was 6 hours ago. Then after lunch i got really, really bored. And i was already playing songs. I was listening to Iron Man by the Black Sabbath.
Yeah. It was a song from Guitar Hero 1...
SO... With the PlayStation standing there with the red light staring at me, how can i resist?
Naturally, I went to turn it on (the game was inside).
AND I've finally managed to get 5 stars for Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce! So i celebrated by rewarding myself to be online now.
Putting that aside, you know studying is really boring and sometimes your mind just.. er.. fly elsewhere?
Yeah?
So as i was reading about internal control (more specifically audit) I was thinking what i wanted for my birthday which is ONLY 3 months away...
So i'm gonna tell you what i want to ensure that i get them... hopefully my friends are nice enough...
WHAT EEMAY WANTS...
1. Magic 8 ball!! ~ I've always wanted one... Seems fun XD
2. A dart board ~ So that i can put up pictures of people i don't like and throw darts at them hoping tha it'll hurt them
3. MCR T-shirts ~ Yeah.. I don't have one yet... T.T
4. The Guitar Hero guitar ~ You know... The one with the coloured buttons???
5. Well I guess if the present is nice i wudn't mind...
Hehehe.. I can be so demanding at times. Too bad. Thats who I am. Accept it.
No comments:
Post a Comment