Wow...
Its Monday already. And i was actually saying that there is still 1 week before my exam.
Now?
Its on Wednesday.
Shit.
So dead.
*after thinking awhile...*
Oh what the hell.
Fail, fail la.
Who in the world created the paper for Managing People and Systems???
May he or she burn in hell...
All because of that person, i have wasted a lot of time reading bout most stuff that can be learned when we start to work.
I mean what's the point? We study, pass, forget.
Well that's me. But i bet a lot of people do that too.
We are learning things that varies according to people. How we choose to lead and manage our future subordinates its our choice. And most of us won't even be using the management skills we are learning from the textbook now (Trust me. Even if you ask those successful people now, bet they already forgot what they learnt). We might even have our very own style.
But don't worry. I won't make it included in the syllabus and have people that will be going through my path curse and swear at me.
For now, I've totally lost the will to study. I'll only start again tomorrow night when I'll look through some questions and dig out the solution from deep within my brains (I know its there somewhere).
No comments:
Post a Comment