Guess what day it is???
The day my exams are finally over.
Oh the agony of waking up and worrying bout what questions will come out...
Well its over now and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of my semester break which is one month long! Woo~
Then i can watch Euro 2008 too!!! Germany didn't win World Cup. So, they are gonna win Euro!!
Wait...
I need to have a moment to complain bout my paper today.
Who in the fucking world is Hersey and Blanchard??? May they burn in hell...
Back to enjoying...
Now, I'm gonna be saving money to get my guitar hero guitar. I'm sure when they release Guitar Hero 4 there will be a new guitar...
So, I'll only buy it then cause it comes along with the original game. If i buy it now, I'll have 2 guitar hero 3. Get it?
I'm such a genius.
OOO... and I'm going to jiahuey's place tomorrow to bang her pearl!! Literally!!
No comments:
Post a Comment