Thursday, 19 June 2008

The time has come

It is finally the time. The time where Germany is set to meet Portugal in the quarter finals of UEFA Euro 2008.

And...

TV is not showing that match??? I mean how
STUPID can they get?? Its like two of the favourite teams are meeting each other! Of course a lot of people will watch wan right?? How STUPID can they be la...

I've been looking forward to this match like since the day Germany lost to Croatia. Damn dumb la.

Luckily, I got a thing called Broadband! Yeah, the lovely power of the internet. I can find live matches. A bit blur but still can watch. Better than TV who are not showing anything...


I actually tried to watch F1 online also. Why? Cause the STUPID tv stations won't show them live. And it is so hard to find! Even if i found it, it was lagging like mad...

But football is like everywhere. I watched the
GERMANY vs Croatis match onlie also. All because the STUPID tv stations weren't showing them.

I think they're bias or something. This is the second Germany match that they're not showing. So STUPID...

No comments: