Omg... What are the odds?? Kimi Raikkonen stopped beside Robert Kubica and Lewis Hamilton must go and hit Raikkonen and not Kubica! I bet he did that on purpose. Nah. Hamilton's a nice guy.
Oh well Raikkonen was nice enough to give Hamilton a pat on the back even though Hamilton took him out of the race that he could have won. How nice...
*dreams*
Okay and on to some Euro...
Germany vs Poland?
2-0
Who got common sense also say Germany win la. I mean come on la. Poland never won against them before. Out of 15 matches 11 wins and 4 draws. Common sense y'all??
Germany's gonna win the cup. Uh-huh. Yeah.
Cuz they're awesome! Hahaha.
Holland vs Italy?
Its gonna be an awesome match. But i think Italy might win. Hahaha. But I'll see who does better when the game starts. Then I'll choose who to support.
I actually supported Switzerland on the first match. I thought they played a good game. And that stupid referee. So obvious it was a hand ball. Twice! Blind guy...
But compared to Germany?
They're nowhere man. The speed and accuracy the Germans pass the ball is so.. er.. Accurate!
Yeah. Yeah. I'm turning to some sports fanatic. But I'm on holiday. Not like you. =P
No comments:
Post a Comment