Can you guess?? White shirt, black shorts. These are the colour of Germany's football team!
Yes. They are in the finals!!! Woo~
Come on. I'm sure you're happy. If not then you must be cause I'm just so happy! I think I'm spreading my happiness!!! Hahaha. But overall it was a nice match. Although, the 2nd half was barely watchable. Got some problem. The whole world's live footage went blank. Missed 2 goals! 2!
Anyhow, Germany is going in to the finals! And they are gonna win!
Let's put football aside. I've really thought about it. I really, really want to learn guitar! I want it more than i had wanted to learn drums! Hahaha. Maybe there is hope that my parents might let me learn guitar and there wasn't any for drums.
As usual, when i want something, I'll automatically will dream of a future about it. Yes. I've been dreaming to be a professional guitarist! At least i will have a back up plan if i don't manage to become an accountant.
Or even if i do, I can wait till I'm rich then i can risk having a musician's lifestyle (at least i don't have to worry bout the money part). See?? It works two ways! I'm such a genius...
No comments:
Post a Comment