The team that i've been supporting for has been defeated by Spain early this morning. Its was so, so, so sad!! Got no idea what the coach was thinking taking Lahm out of the game and substituting with Jansen. Jansen was practically useless! Yer... So not puas la...
But i guess Spain earned it la. They played really well.
Well the next football tournament i'll be watching is World Cup which is in 2 years time. Yes. I only stay awake to watch football every 2 years.
Putting that depressed thing aside...
I've bought it! I've bought The Umbrella Academy!!! Its so awesome!!! Look!!!

Ah... I've already read it twice! The first time was just to get an idea of the story. Then the second was like a detail analysis of the drawings. And i found some really small things hidden. If you look really closely you can actually find it! Hahaha....
But its was really worth it la. RM49 for 6 in 1 plus 2 short stories...
See?? I got myself the my own birthday present...
No comments:
Post a Comment