Been watching One Tree Hill season 5 for the last two days. My eyes aren't really bleeding. Just my head feels like its going to explode or something.
One Tree Hill is just so sad. Heartbreaking. Depressing. It even finished with a cliffhanger.
Damn.

But there is one thing that makes it so joyful...

Nathan and Haley's kid is so freaking cute!!!
Oh and i also realised that the title of the episodes are named after song titles! There is "My Way Home Is Through You" by My Chemical Romance.
Oh well, now I'm bored again at home. Maybe i should really go take up guitar classes. Then I'll have something to do. Wonder if my mom will let. I have a feeling that she won't. I asked her whether i can go learn kickboxing and she said :
Mom : No. Never. that would be the last thing in the world i would let you learn. Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Kickboxing. No.
Sigh. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait till i get my car then i can go sign up myself and she'll never know. I'll just tell her i went to play badminton or something. Then I'll also do stuff which i don't get to do now. So it will all be solved with...??
A car...
No comments:
Post a Comment