I've been wondering for a long time. Whether i should open up more about my life. Tell people what I've been going through for the pass maybe 5 years? Many of my friends do not know what happens in my life after i return home from school or after i leave when tuition classes are over. Some only know parts and bits of it but never all. I've been keeping things up for so so long that I've finally feel the pain of bottling up everything. Still, i don't know whether is it the right thing to do telling it out.
Yeah.
You must be thinking, "Well, how bad can it get?"
Well, its not that easy. I have a lot of things that are kept within me that even friends that i know for the pass 10 years wouldn't know.
Maybe i should ask them. Have you ever seen me sad even a single day that i see you at school or elsewhere? Have i not greeted you with a smile every time i see you guys? Is there one single day that you saw me sad? Angry? Yes. But sad? No. Not a single day. If i did please tell me cause i cannot think of a day I've been since primary or something. Why?
The answer is simple. Its just i cherish the time i spend with all my friends. I don't want to bug them with the problems that i face. I live my life to the fullest at least with my friends. Family is not something that should make me sad.
Well i guess i still don't have to courage to spill my heart out cause i do not like being comforted. Guess typical traits of a Leo. Not liking to lose.
All the things that were unsaid. But little do i have the courage. nor neither would i cry. Guess I've been so used to keeping those tears within my eyes and not letting them flow down my cheek.
Why?
Cause sadness is what that sucks out the awesome-ness of life. Life is short people. You might not know what will just happen and take yours away.
Mine?
Mine has been ruined a long time ago. When i was 7 and still don't know what happened. But now i do know how much that affects my life now.
I guess this post is the post that i actually open up a little more. Never too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment