I love doing those tag thingy only when i'm really bored.
And i am bored... So..
"Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she had been tag. Whoever did the tag will have blessing from all."..You must link to the one who tagged you, then spread it to 8 people, let the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.
Well i copied and paste the paragraph above... and i DON'T HAVE a list...
And so it begins...
1. What is your dream when you were in your childhood years?
Dream eh? I've actually wanted to become a singer... >.<
2. You like rainy day or sunny day? Why?
Rainy! Cuz i hate the sun...
3. Which colour you like most? Black or White?
Can't you tell???
4. If there is one thing you can do without going to jail as a consequence, what will it be?
Rob a few banks and diamond stores...
5. Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
I've always wanted to go to Switzerland cuz it looks nice...??
6. Who are you most afraid of losing?
My friends
7. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Chocolate and PS2... but i've never been sad in a long long time... I'm happy... ^^
8. What was the best thing you've learned in 2007?
What happened in 2007?? I know i learnt something now... I've got short-term memory loss...
9. If you had a chance (plastic surgery whatsoever), which part of your body would you change?
Teeth! I want nice teeth... is that considered??
10. What is the most terrible thing or incident that has happened to you?
Huh... This is tough... erm... er... ok i give up... next...
11. What are the requirement that you wish for your another half?
Taller than me, has a sense of humour, nice body, nice eyes, has a lot of patients, fun, not quiet...
12. What types of person you hate most?
Hypocrites
13. What is your ambition?
I use to answer this question like in standard 3 or something!! Hahaha.. I guess i would want to be a successful accountant...
14. Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
I wanna be me! hahaha...
15. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I'm sure you read my bucket list? So i would want unlimited amount of money!!! hahahaha...
16. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
Kill random people i see... Its not like you get to do it everyday right?
17. Who's your favourite cartoon character?
Tom and Jerry!!!
18. What do you think that is most important in your life?
For now its my music!!!
19. What's your current mood?
Sleepy? Just came back from genting...
20. What shows that you're happy?
A real laugh....
And the requirements state that tag people from your list... and i dun have a list... too bad...
No comments:
Post a Comment